Jennifer Aniston New Short Hair Bob

Jennifer Aniston has gone and done it again: he cut his hair into a short, chic bob and surprise us all.

On Monday, 4 November, Aniston is debuting his new short hair while in Beverly Hills, according to X17Online .com, which obtained the exclusive star snapshot. Blonde Tresses 44 this year have been the short size, angular bob that falls just below the nape and longer in the front.

Aniston got six inches of her hair honey-hued cut by Chris McMillan last week, and it is a spontaneous move.

 

"It's right in my jaw line, maybe a little longer," she told Vogue. "This is the type of spur-of-the-moment. I was flipping through the television channels and I stopped to take a picture and I send it to Chris, and he said, "it was [stylist] Lawren Howell of Vogue! ' And then he said, ' I just cut it out! ' So that's it. It went a way shorter than hers, but she's an inspiration. 
 
"I did it! I feel great. I feel lighter, "he added. "It's simple, it's really simple, that's for sure. But I was always one of the girls who did great old chop just to get it really healthy, to fix all [of damages] hair coloring and things like that. And I was just tired of it, to be honest. It was fun to change it up once in a while.


Apparently, "the Squirrel Nuts" stars have bad experiences with burst of Brazil recently and decided to lose length.

"Had it not been for the role," she explained to Elle. "My hair is going through a phase-... I do this thing called Brazil and my hair not react very well to it. .. So I cut my hair, I want to return This guarantees Always I'm trying really hard to love this one.

This is not the first time he has ventured to go short. In addition to his iconic pieces, "The Rachel", back in 1995, he got a lopsided "lob" (long bob) in 2011.